Who we are
The operator of our www.akustyczna.pl website is Pracownia Akustyczna Kozłowski sp.j., 140 Opolska St., 52-014 Wroclaw.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
- By saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
- The service may save information about connection parameters.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows by default for cookies to be stored in User’s terminal equipment. Website Users can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if you were visiting the specific site directly.
With whom we share data
- Data is shared with third parties only as permitted by law.
- Data identifying a natural person is shared only with that person’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests within the scope of the request.
What rights do you have to your data
You may request that we delete all of your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send the data
Form data may be checked by an automated spam detection service.