Centennial Hall, Wroclaw – acoustic and technological consultations
Pracownia Akustyczna Kozłowski as a part of acoustic and technological consultations was asked to develop guidelines for room acoustics and to develop a comprehensive concept of low-current systems for the Centennial Hall building in Wrocław.
As a part of acoustic and technological consultations during meetings with the Investor, the functionality of the object was defined and the following types of events were established
- congresses, conferences, fairs,
- sports competitions,
- popular music concerts, opera performances, symphonic concerts, etc.
The acoustic consultation covered the following areas of Centennial Hall:
- central floor and four auditoriums,
- backstage areas surrounding the main hall,
- four rotundas,
- main entrance and three rectangular halls.
As a result of the acoustic consultations, the functionality of the facility was determined, and a number of recommendations, guidelines and requirements were developed
As a result of acoustic consultations, the functionality of the facility was determined and a number of recommendations, guidelines and requirements for the equipment of the Centennial Hall were developed with the aim of ensuring the possibility of organising a wide range of cultural events.
The guidelines created as part of acoustic consultations were the substantive basis for the project documentation created later on. The renovations of the facility carried out so far partly use solutions developed by the Acoustic Studio as part of acoustic consultations.
As part of acoustic and technological consultations, a concept including the following systems was developed:
- Electro-acoustic system.
- Voice Evacuation System.
- Stage lighting system.
- Picture presentation system.
- Structural cabling.
- Access control system.
- CCTV surveillance system.
- Burglary and robbery alarm system.
- SOS alarm notification and voice announcement system.
- SAP fire alarm system.
- Building management system BMS.
- Internal telephone system.